Please, fill the following form in order to proceed with your request. You will receive an email with a link through which you can pay your registration through a bank card in a totally secure way, as well as other important documentation to confirm your registration. If you have any question about that or prefer to formalize your registration through other payment methods, please contact us. Thank you.
- Registrations will not be processed without full payment.
- You may register by mail or email.
- Submit your registration form with full payment in order to hold your place in a program.
- Substitution_ Ortodoncia Madrid will accept a registration substitution at any time prior to the start of the program. Please email your substitution request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No-Shows_ Registrants who are enrolled in a Ortodoncia Madrid course and do not attend the program, i.e., a “no-show,” will not receive a refund.
- Waiting List_ Registrants on a waiting list who cancel or do not get into a course are not subject to cancellation fees.
Refund requests will be honored, less a cancellation fee, if written notice is received by Ortodoncia Madrid according to the following schedule:
- 30 days or more prior to first day of course: Cancellation fee is 15% of registration fee.
- 29 to 10 days prior to first day of course: Cancellation fee is 25% of registration fee;
- 9 days or less prior to first day of course: Cancellation fee is 100% of registration fee.